- scattered pieces of rubbish or remains；loose natural material consisting especially of broken pieces of rock
- 1. scattered pieces of rubbish or remains:
workmen were clearing the roads of the debris from shattered buildings
leaves and garden debris
- 2. loose natural material consisting especially of broken pieces of rock:
a stable arrangement of planets, comets, and debris orbiting the sun
- n.scattered pieces of waste or remains:
- the bomb hits it, showering debris from all sides
clean away any collected dust or debris
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...之人" trash這字有ash(灰燼)這個字尾，所以有"殘渣or灰渣"的意思 debris則比較有"碎片or破瓦殘礫or碎屑"等意思 而且debris也可以翻譯成"...
"debris" should be used, otherwise you need to say "broken fragments... broken pieces from the process, therefore, just use "debris". Cullets are used to describe those crushed glass...
A lot of debris-----------------at the site of explosion for quite a while. a:have been left b:...