- a period of ten years；a period of ten years beginning with a year ending in 0
noun: decade, plural noun: decades
- 1. a period of ten years he taught at the university for nearly a decade
- ▪ a period of ten years beginning with a year ending in 0 the fourth decade of the nineteenth century
- 2. each of the five divisions of each chapter of the rosary a local priest led the mourners in a decade of the rosary
- 3. a range of electrical resistances, frequencies, or other quantities spanning from one to ten times a base value power per decade of frequency
- a period of ten years: he taught at the university for nearly a decade
Oxford American Dictionary
for the past two decades 過去二十年以來 for + 一段時間 : 一般搭配現在完成式或現在完成進行式; ...past two decades a U.S. client state. For the past two decades I have been studying how to prevent errors in health care...
針對您的提問,回答如下: decade的意思是十年沒錯 如果你要表達超過十年 比如二十年就說two decades...ten decades 就個人的了解decades是十年的意思 應該沒有說法說decades一般指的是不超過50年吧~ 希望有解答您的疑惑
... with each. 2015-02-24 21:20:58 補充： Only in the past decade have sun-bathers begun to understand the risk of skin cancer ...