- come or bring to a resolution in the mind as a result of consideration；make a choice from a number of alternatives
verb: decide, 3rd person present: decides, gerund or present participle: deciding, past tense: decided, past participle: decided
- 1. come or bring to a resolution in the mind as a result of consideration she decided that she liked him I've decided to stay on a bit
- ▪ make a choice from a number of alternatives she had decided on her plan of action I've decided against having children
- ▪ give a judgement concerning a matter or legal case the courts decided in favour of the New York claimants the judge will decide the case
- ▪ come to a decision about (something) the council will decide the fate of the homes 同義詞
- ▪ resolve or settle (a question or contest) an exciting game was decided by a 65th-minute goal 同義詞
"so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...決定是該繼續迎向更大挑戰的時候了" 4."so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...
In deciding = 在決定…上 For example: An expectation of prestige and high...因素。 Here is a groundbreaking investigation into the role of emotion in deciding the life of the nation. 這是一個在決定國家生活上對情感的角色進行的突破性...
假設主詞是我們 We decided to gather at the Empire State Buiding at 10am.我們決定...