- undoubtedly; undeniably；in a decisive and confident way
- 1. undoubtedly; undeniably:
he looked decidedly uncomfortable
- 2. in a decisive and confident way:
“No,” Donna said decidedly
- adv.undoubtedly; undeniably:
- he looked decidedly uncomfortable
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... is assuredly a great, a very great work. Homer is not more decidedly the first of heroic poets, Shakespeare is not more...
...to think in again also did not have the significancetogether with the father, therefore decidedly wanting divorced withher, father also finally at this time has...
The Number 23 is about a decidedly darker subject matter, and it features Jim Carrey as...