- convert (a text written in code, or a coded signal) into normal language；succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying (something)
verb: decipher, 3rd person present: deciphers, gerund or present participle: deciphering, past tense: deciphered, past participle: deciphered
- 1. convert (a text written in code, or a coded signal) into normal language:
authorized government agencies can decipher encrypted telecommunications
- 2. succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying (something):
visual signals help us decipher what is being communicated
- v.convert (a text written in code, or a coded signal) into normal language:
- enable the government to decipher coded computer transmissions
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... and DSG have mentioned. "decipered first genome" = deciphered the termite genome for the very first time 2014-05-22 23:27:18 補充： 上頭...
It's hard to decipher acronyms unless I know which industry you're in. If you...
...參考： RP可能是bacterial artificial chromosomes的統一編號 08/11/2008 DECIPHER: Definition for International clonesets (NCBI36...