- a structure of planks or plates, approximately horizontal, extending across a ship or boat at any of various levels, especially one of those at the highest level and open to the weather；a floor or platform resembling or compared to a ship's deck, especially the floor of a pier or a platform for sunbathing.
- decorate or adorn brightly or festively；knock (someone) to the ground with a punch
noun: deck, plural noun: decks
verb: deck, 3rd person present: decks, gerund or present participle: decking, past tense: decked, past participle: decked
- 1. a structure of planks or plates, approximately horizontal, extending across a ship or boat at any of various levels, especially one of those at the highest level and open to the weather he stood on the deck of his flagship
- ▪ a floor or platform resembling or compared to a ship's deck, especially the floor of a pier or a platform for sunbathing.
- ▪ a platform, typically made of lumber and unroofed, attached to a house or other building they cooked hamburgers on the deck adjoining the living room
- ▪ a level of a large, open building, especially a sports stadium Jeter hit an enormous home run into the upper deck
- ▪ informal the ground or floor there was a big thud when I hit the deck
- ▪ the flat part of a skateboard or snowboard.
- 2. a component or unit in sound-reproduction equipment that incorporates a playing or recording mechanism for discs or tapes the car has cruise control and a tape deck
- ▪ a set of two or more record decks connected to sound mixing equipment, used by a DJ every serious DJ needs a set of decks
- 3. North American a pack of cards shuffle the deck
- ▪ North American informal a packet of narcotics.
- 1. decorate or adorn brightly or festively Ingrid was decked out in her Sunday best 同義詞
- 2. informal knock (someone) to the ground with a punch Lisa threatened to deck her if she didn't stop filming
deck: The text found underneath the headline of an article or story that ...size than the headline but larger than the body text. Also called deck copy. 在標題下方的敘述文字, 字體比標題小些但比內文大, 可以提供比標題稍...
...了 Spotligh 是【聚光燈】大家都說過了 那麼 Hit The Deck 是什麼呢 它指得是聚光燈往下照明的動作 【並不是臥倒ㄛ】 【hit 動詞...
stack the cards UK (US stack the deck)to arrange something in a dishonest way in order to achieve the result you want撲克牌的話 應該就是 "出老千" 作弊搞鬼