- a formal or explicit statement or announcement；the formal announcement of the beginning of a state or condition
noun: declaration, plural noun: declarations
- 1. a formal or explicit statement or announcement they issued a declaration at the close of the talks declarations of love 同義詞
- ▪ the formal announcement of the beginning of a state or condition the declaration of war a declaration of independence 同義詞
- ▪ a listing of goods, property, income, etc., subject to duty or tax.
- ▪ a written public announcement of intentions or of the terms of an agreement. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a plaintiff's statement of claims in proceedings.
- ▪ an affirmation made instead of taking an oath.
- ▪ the naming of trump in bridge, whist, or a similar card game.