- 下降; 減少；惡化; 衰退; 衰弱; 衰落; 減退; 下降
過去式： declined 過去分詞： declined 現在分詞： declining
- 1. 下降; 減少
- 2. 惡化; 衰退; 衰弱; 衰落; 減退; 下降
- 3. 婉拒
- 4. 變格
- 1. 婉拒
to decline to do sth. 婉拒做某事
- 2. 使…變格
- 1. 下降
a (small/steep) decline in sth. 某物的（小幅／急劇）下降
to be on the or in decline 在下降
- 2. 衰退
to be on the or in decline 在衰退
a decline in sth. 某事的衰退
1. (typically of something regarded as good) become smaller, fewer, or less; decrease
2. diminish in strength or quality; deteriorate
3. politely refuse (an invitation or offer)
「1. (typically of something regarded as good) become smaller, fewer, or less; decrease」的反義字
「2. diminish in strength or quality; deteriorate」的反義字
「3. politely refuse (an invitation or offer)」的反義字
decline 當及物動詞(vt.)時 為 婉拒 ；謝絕 的意思!!! 後面接 to V 奇摩字典查的到ㄚ!!! ↓↓↓ 例句： She declined their invitation. 她婉拒了他們的邀請。 She declined to...
she declined to have lunch with her friend, saying that she was not ...
...是拒絕,抵制（ to refuse to accept, consider, submit to, take for some purpose, or use ） decline是婉拒;謝絕（to refuse especially courteously；to refuse to undertake, undergo, engage in, or...