- a person who decorates something.；a person whose job is to decorate the interior of buildings by painting the walls and hanging wallpaper
noun: decorator, plural noun: decorators
- 1. a person who decorates something.
- ▪ a person whose job is to decorate the interior of buildings by painting the walls and hanging wallpaper she became a painter and decorator
- ▪ a person whose job is to design the interior of houses by choosing colours, carpets, and furnishings.
- a person who decorates something.
Oxford American Dictionary
Quanta Paints Decorators Co., Ltd. 寬(Quanta量很多的) 品(Paints油漆) Decorators...
...with us for xxx years since 19xx as a sales representative and decorator. Her job covered all those necessary tasks such as ...
...英式：喝醉酒 He was just lying there completely pissed. Decorator 美式 ：室內裝飾家 He is a decortor. 英式 ：油漆工 His...