- behavior in keeping with good taste and propriety；etiquette
noun: decorum, plural noun: decorums
- 1. behavior in keeping with good taste and propriety you exhibit remarkable modesty and decorum 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ etiquette he had no idea of funeral decorum 同義詞
- ▪ a particular requirement of good taste and propriety.
- ▪ suitability to the requirements of a person, rank, or occasion.
- behaviour in keeping with good taste and propriety: he had acted with the utmost decorum
...泛指任何以牽強的安排來處理不合理的問題。 (表演工作坊的網址所載) 4.the decorum of action 這會不會只有字面的意思?查不到特別的... 5.Dramatic ...
My parents have taught me observing decorums and etiquettes. 這樣就好了 "待人接物"是中文成語 不要直翻
... steaming hot as soon as it's ready, with little regard for order or decorum. 不論點菜次序先後,每道菜一做好就熱騰騰的端上桌, Gourmets will argue...