- an official order issued by a legal authority；the issuing of a decree
- order (something) by decree
verb: decree, 3rd person present: decrees, gerund or present participle: decreeing, past tense: decreed, past participle: decreed
noun: decree, plural noun: decrees
- 1. an official order issued by a legal authority the decree guaranteed freedom of assembly presidential decrees 同義詞
- ▪ the issuing of a decree the king ruled by decree
- ▪ a judgment or decision of certain law courts. 同義詞
- 1. order (something) by decree the president decreed that the military was to be streamlined the government decreed a ban on any contact with the guerrillas
- an official order that has the force of law: the decree guaranteed freedom of assembly presidential decrees
- order (something) by decree: the president decreed that the military was to be streamlined
What’s the difference among “decree” and “law” and “act”? 先說比較普騙常用的: 1. law 是一般名詞通用在有...具體條文的法案".例子有: Taiwan Relations Act. 3. decree 就不是法條了.她是"法官"對法條 的解釋 語因而 做出來的 "命令...
Rathering decree by destiny can meet with you, also very happy get along with the day of this a few ...
... an International Religious Family by a decree of Pope paul VI. Mother Teresa received...