過去式：dedicated 過去分詞：dedicated 現在分詞：dedicating
- 1. 獻出 to dedicate sb./sth. to sth. 把…奉獻給某事物 she dedicated her life to ... 她畢生致力於…
- 2. 在…上題獻詞 to dedicate sth. to sb. 把…獻給某人
- 3. 為…舉行奉獻典禮; 為…舉行落成儀式
1. devote (time or effort) to a particular task or purpose
2. cite or nominate (a book or other artistic work) as being issued or performed in someone's honour
3. ceremonially assign (a church or other building) to a deity or saint
...more resources be devoted to teaching four year olds dedicate 1 to give completely your energy, time, etc: He has dedicated...
dedicate, devote 這兩個動詞均有“奉獻”之意。 dedicate〓正式用詞，指獻身于某一崇高事業或目的，也可指把著作題獻給他人。指...
"dedicated to" means "獻給" "belonged... the attention you deserve?", then you have to use "dedicated". If you read some of the book, at the ...