- the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose；the action of dedicating a church or other building
noun: dedication, plural noun: dedications
- 1. the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose his dedication to his duties 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the action of dedicating a church or other building the dedication and unveiling was attended by some 5,000 people
- ▪ the words with which a book or other artistic work is dedicated the hardback edition contained a warm dedication to his wife 同義詞 反義詞
- the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose: his dedication to his duties
Dedication是奉獻的意思 Dedication from 從~奉獻 2013-02-28 14:25:29 補充...
to dedicate / dedication在這裡翻為 僅將此書獻給... As long as I can remember,you have always...
簡單地說，這就是 dedication 的搭配組合： dedication to (sth) 這搭配 dedication to 的後頭必須是名詞或是子...dedication to his job 對他工作的敬業精神 這裡 his job (對他工作) 就是 dedication (敬業精神) 的定語，補充說明 dedication (敬業精神) 的對象。這裡的 to 不是連接詞...