- imperfect or faulty；lacking or deficient
- a person with an intellectual disability.
- 1. imperfect or faulty complaints over defective goods 同義詞 faulty, flawed, imperfect, shoddy, inoperative, ... 更多反義詞 working, perfect
- ▪ lacking or deficient dystrophin is commonly defective in muscle tissue 同義詞 lacking, wanting, deficient, inadequate, insufficient, ... 更多
- ▪ (of a word) not having all the inflections normal for the part of speech.
- 2. dated, offensive having an intellectual disability.
- 1. dated, offensive a person with an intellectual disability.