- not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient；insufficient or inadequate
- 1. not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient:
this diet is deficient in vitamin B
- 2. insufficient or inadequate:
they trashed the legislation as deficient
- 3. having mental disabilities.
- adj.not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient:
- this diet is deficient in vitamin B
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
We are sorry to tell you that the quantity of leather is deficient because some problems are arisen in the production process. ...
1.But I still feel deficient in knowledge. 2.In this period of on-the-job courses, I deeply...
...8 to be responsible for 9. to switch to 10 to be concerned about 11 to be deficient in 12 to be at risk of 13.to exclude A from B 14 to have a positive...