- not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient；insufficient or inadequate
- 1. not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient this diet is deficient in vitamin B
- ▪ insufficient or inadequate the documentary evidence is deficient 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. dated, offensive having mental disabilities.
- not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient: this diet is deficient in vitamin B
Oxford American Dictionary
We are sorry to tell you that the quantity of leather is deficient because some problems are arisen in the production process. ...
1.But I still feel deficient in knowledge. 2.In this period of on-the-job courses, I deeply...
...8 to be responsible for 9. to switch to 10 to be concerned about 11 to be deficient in 12 to be at risk of 13.to exclude A from B 14 to have a positive...