- the amount by which something, especially a sum of money, is too small.；an excess of expenditure or liabilities over income or assets in a given period
noun: deficit, plural noun: deficits
- 1. the amount by which something, especially a sum of money, is too small.
- 2. an excess of expenditure or liabilities over income or assets in a given period:
an annual operating deficit
the balance of payments is again in deficit
- 3. (in sport) the amount or score by which a team or individual is losing:
a 3–0 deficit
- 4. a deficiency or failing, especially in a neurological or psychological function:
deficits in speech comprehension
The Warriors slow cut the deficit as the game went on and eventually got over the line. 可以幫忙翻譯跟 got over the line 和 slow cut the deficit 的意思?
The Warriors(大寫字，是不是勇士隊?) slow cut(慢慢的減少) the deficit (原意為赤字，這裡意為輸球數) as the game went on and eventually got...
And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 billion for this budget year that ends September 30th...詞是budget year, 意思是「於9月30日終了的」. runaway 控制不住的; 發展迅猛的 deficit 逆差; 赤字 2010-09-16 15:14:30 補充： To Jim this budget year that...
Trade Deficit Up As Oil Imports Hit High 貿易赤字上升當石油輸入價格攀升