- clearly stated or decided; not vague or doubtful；clearly true or real; unambiguous
- 1. clearly stated or decided; not vague or doubtful we had no definite plans 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ clearly true or real; unambiguous no definite proof has emerged 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) certain or sure about something you're very definite about that! 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ clear or undeniable (used for emphasis) under the circumstances, air conditioning is a definite asset
- ▪ having exact and discernible physical limits or form organizations have boundaries in the sense that they may occupy a definite geographical area 同義詞 反義詞
...以國內(台灣)翻譯相當於次急性期.因為國際上沒有次急性這個名詞。 回主題: no definite signal change on DWI suggesting recent infarction。 在DWI系統診斷...
...一點觀念後 我每項來為你解釋... I suppose everyone has his definite ideas about______a good teacher is. (a)whom===>它是一個關代...
...作用主要是修飾動詞，形容詞和副詞 He is definitely coming?他一定會來 coming在這裏是形容詞...sorry, He doesn't ""have """definite answer是翻成他沒有明確的答案 要加一個動詞上去