- a statement of the exact meaning of a word, especially in a dictionary；an exact statement or description of the nature, scope, or meaning of something
noun: definition, plural noun: definitions
- 1. a statement of the exact meaning of a word, especially in a dictionary a dictionary definition of the verb
- ▪ an exact statement or description of the nature, scope, or meaning of something our definition of what constitutes poetry 同義詞
- ▪ the action or process of defining something a question of definition issues of methodology and definition
- 2. the degree of distinctness in outline of an object, image, or sound the clarity and definition of pictures can be aided by using computer graphics 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the capacity of a device to make images distinct in outline we've been pleased with the definition of this TV
definitions of the words you questioned: 1. fowl: A fowl is a bird...
...2014-06-27 01:00:43 補充： http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/of 請參見《牛津網路字典》of的第13項解釋和例句如上頁。 2014-06-27...
ber.serk.er <<名詞>> 1『北歐傳說』狂暴戰士, 暴漢(作戰前為表現其強悍無敵先發狂) 2 發狂的人