過去式：deflated 過去分詞：deflated 現在分詞：deflating
- 1. 放掉…的氣
- 2. 使洩氣 her harsh words deflated his pride 她尖刻的話挫損了他的自尊 to be deflated by someone's criticism/lack of enthusiasm 因某人的批評／缺乏熱情而失去信心
- 3. 緊縮 to deflate the economy 緊縮經濟
- 1. 癟掉
1. let air or gas out of (a tyre, balloon, or similar object)
2. be emptied of air or gas
3. make (someone) suddenly lose confidence or feel dispirited
4. bring about a general reduction of price levels in (an economy)
「1. let air or gas out of (a tyre, balloon, or similar object)」的反義字
「2. be emptied of air or gas」的反義字
「3. make (someone) suddenly lose confidence or feel dispirited」的反義字
「4. bring about a general reduction of price levels in (an economy)」的反義字
How deflating was that? A gift must be accepted before...且句尾必為驚嘆號。 第一句若改為感嘆句How deflating that was! 語意邏輯上也是通順的，但要看前後文...
請問這句while dorothy was looking earnestly into the queer, painted face of the scarecrow,中的painted是否代表被動?還有face前為甚麼沒有冠詞a?
...們： （被）畫花花的車子＝ defaced cars （被）漏完氣的輪胎＝deflated tires （正在）漏氣的輪胎＝deflating tires （正在）燃燒...
It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. "我可以幫你剪掉你那垂頭喪氣的小弟弟." I am more than happy to cut off your deflated willy for you.