- make (someone or something) late or slow；be late or slow; loiter
- a period of time by which something is late or postponed；the action of delaying or being delayed
verb: delay, 3rd person present: delays, gerund or present participle: delaying, past tense: delayed, past participle: delayed
noun: delay, plural noun: delays
- 1. make (someone or something) late or slow the train was delayed 同義詞
- ▪ be late or slow; loiter time being of the essence, they delayed no longer 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ postpone or defer (an action) he may decide to delay the next cut in interest rates 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a period of time by which something is late or postponed a two-hour delay long delays in obtaining passports 同義詞
- ▪ the action of delaying or being delayed I set off without delay 同義詞
- ▪ the time interval between the propagation of an electrical signal and its reception.
- ▪ an electronic device that introduces a time interval, especially in an audio signal.
delay vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1. 延緩;使延期 2. 耽擱;延誤 The accident delayed the train for two hours. 事故使火車耽擱了兩小時。 vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive...
...運送及付款說明， 你看了就應該知道 in the best delay 是什麼意思了。 網址如下： http://cgi.tw.ebay.com/ws...沒有用錯字喔，in the best delay 或 at the best delay 是非常常用的語法唷。請到各大書店買一本『實用商務...
the early arrival schedule delay the late arrival schedule delay 雖然寫delay 但第一個解釋為"早到"~ 第二個解釋為"晚到"~ 這樣才對~