- done consciously and intentionally；fully considered; not impulsive
- engage in long and careful consideration；consider (a question) carefully
verb: deliberate, 3rd person present: deliberates, gerund or present participle: deliberating, past tense: deliberated, past participle: deliberated
- 1. done consciously and intentionally:
a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict
- 2. fully considered; not impulsive:
a deliberate decision
- 3. done or acting in a careful and unhurried way:
a careful and deliberate worker
- 1. engage in long and careful consideration:
she deliberated over the menu
- 2. consider (a question) carefully:
jurors deliberated the fate of those charged
deliberating what she should do
- adj.done consciously and intentionally:
- a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict
- v.engage in long and careful consideration:
- she deliberated over the menu
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
没有前後文較難翻譯, 若就字面上來說, deliberate 是故意的意思, exclusion 是排除的意思, 所以 deliberate exclusion 就是特意地排除, 而若是用在人際關係上就是惡意排擠了. 有需要的話可以把前後文po 上來, 再幫你看詳細了.
... her to my party was a deliberate insult. 她覺得, 我未邀請她參加我的舞會一事是存心的...invite her to my party, she thought it a deliberate insult. 這樣改寫會與原句語意有些許差別, 變成了because...
...that they are also depriving the time that cost for people to make a deliberate thinking 而 A. 中 還是有 主詞＋動詞＋受詞 : (主詞) high...