- consciously and intentionally; on purpose；in a careful and unhurried way
- 1. consciously and intentionally; on purpose:
the fire was started deliberately
- 2. in a careful and unhurried way:
slowly and deliberately he rose from the armchair
- adv.consciously and intentionally; on purpose:
- the fire was started deliberately
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...便是眾數動詞。 今時今天的英文應該是 The front row was left empty deliberately.
...may notice that the positioning has been chosen quite deliberately so that the chimney of the house points directly at the center of the rainbow’s...
...最好的東西是在你最預計不到的時候出現。 Don't pursue everything deliberately/purposely, the best thing always shows up/turns up when you don...