- done consciously and intentionally；fully considered; not impulsive
- engage in long and careful consideration；consider (a question) carefully
verb: deliberate, 3rd person present: deliberates, gerund or present participle: deliberating, past tense: deliberated, past participle: deliberated
- 1. done consciously and intentionally a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fully considered; not impulsive a deliberate decision
- ▪ done or acting in a careful and unhurried way a careful and deliberate worker 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. engage in long and careful consideration she deliberated over the menu
- ▪ consider (a question) carefully jurors deliberated the fate of those charged deliberating what she should do
- done consciously and intentionally: a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict
- engage in long and careful consideration: she deliberated over the menu
没有前後文較難翻譯, 若就字面上來說, deliberate 是故意的意思, exclusion 是排除的意思, 所以 deliberate exclusion 就是特意地排除, 而若是用在人際關係上就是惡意排擠了. 有需要的話可以把前後文po 上來, 再幫你看詳細了.
... her to my party was a deliberate insult. 她覺得, 我未邀請她參加我的舞會一事是存心的...invite her to my party, she thought it a deliberate insult. 這樣改寫會與原句語意有些許差別, 變成了because...
...that they are also depriving the time that cost for people to make a deliberate thinking 而 A. 中 還是有 主詞＋動詞＋受詞 : (主詞) high...