- fineness or intricacy of texture or structure；susceptibility to illness or adverse conditions; fragility.
noun: delicacy, plural noun: delicacies
- 1. fineness or intricacy of texture or structure miniature pearls of exquisite delicacy 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. susceptibility to illness or adverse conditions; fragility. 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. tact and consideration I have to treat this matter with the utmost delicacy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the quality of requiring discretion or sensitivity the delicacy of the situation 同義詞
- ▪ accuracy of perception; sensitiveness.
- 4. a choice or expensive food asparagus was considered a delicacy by the ancient Greeks 同義詞
- fineness or intricacy of texture or structure: miniature pearls of exquisite delicacy