- very fine in texture or structure; of intricate workmanship or quality；(of a color or a scent) subtle and subdued
- a delicate fabric or garment made of such fabric
- 1. very fine in texture or structure; of intricate workmanship or quality a spider's web, strong yet delicate 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a color or a scent) subtle and subdued delicate pastel shades a delicate fragrance 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of food or drink) subtly and pleasantly flavored a delicate cream sauce
- 2. easily broken or damaged; fragile delicate china 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person, animal, or plant) susceptible to illness or adverse conditions his delicate health 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a state or condition) easily upset or damaged owls have a delicate balance with their habitat
- 3. requiring sensitive or careful handling delicate negotiations 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person or an action) tactful and considerate the most delicate tact was called for 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ skillful and finely judged; deft his delicate ball-playing skills 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an instrument) highly sensitive. 同義詞
- 1. informal a delicate fabric or garment made of such fabric the delicates cycle of a washing machine
Oxford American Dictionary
- very fine in texture or structure; of intricate workmanship or quality: a delicate lace shawl
- a delicate fabric or garment: the delicates cycle of a washing machine
delicate是個形容詞,他有很多意思 1. 脆的,易碎的;嬌貴的 2. 纖弱的,嬌弱的 She is in delicate health. 她身體虛弱。 3. 精美的,雅緻的 4. 需要小心處理的;微妙的;棘手的...
值得開心! delicate這個單詞, 用來形容物品, 是精美、精緻; 用來形容女士, 那可是精雕細琢、嬌艷無比 妳說開不開心呢?
1：需小心處理的冷凍食物，諸如：奶油蛋糕，奶油，香腸，乳酪 2：允許發酵麵團發酵 3：冷凍食物，諸如：肉， 蛋糕， 麵包 4：保持蛋的溫度，諸如： 水煮蛋， 炒蛋 5：加熱扁平麵團製成之食物，諸如：薄煎餅 6：加熱乾燥蛋糕，諸如：碎屑蛋糕 7：熔化烹調巧克力或巧克力 8：溶化動物...