- minor crime, especially that committed by young people；neglect of one's duty
noun: delinquency, plural noun: delinquencies
- 1. minor crime, especially that committed by young people social causes of crime and delinquency 同義詞
- 2. formal neglect of one's duty he relayed this in such a manner as to imply grave delinquency on the host's part 同義詞
- ▪ US a failure to pay an outstanding debt by the due date.
- minor crime, especially that committed by young people: social causes of crime and delinquency
Oxford American Dictionary
...青少年犯罪已經成為我們社會嚴重的問題 Juvenile delinquency has already become a serious problem in our society...青少年犯罪基本上是一個教育問題 Basically, juvenile delinquency is an educational problem. 犯罪的青少年大多在家裡...
1. delinquency rate 拖欠率 2. introductory rate 介绍卡率 3. adjustable-rate mortgages 浮動利率貸款 4. foreclosure rate 預贖率 雖然我也不懂 但是都是網上找的 善用網路資源吧
滯納金健保局官方翻譯: Delinquency Charges (用在健保)環保署官方翻譯: an overdue...延遲處理所產生的費用, 需使用者負擔", 所以用 delinquency charges 較好. 2006-10-24 19:49:41 補充...