過去式：delivered 過去分詞：delivered 現在分詞：delivering
- 1. 遞送 to deliver sth. to sb. 把某物送到某人處 to deliver a letter to an address 把信投遞到某個地址
- 2. 移交 to deliver sb./sth. over or up to sb. 把某人／某物交給某人 to deliver sth. into sb.'s care 把某物交由某人保管
- 3. 發表; 作出 to deliver a lecture 作講座 to deliver a sermon 布道
- 4. 投擲; 發射; 給予 to deliver a nasty/fatal kick 踢出危險的／致命的一腳
- 5. 履行; 實現 to deliver improved production levels 提高生產水平 the new model delivers speed and fuel economy 這種新型號能提高速度並節約燃料
- 6. 接生 to be delivered by Caesarean section 通過剖宮產手術出生 to be delivered of a baby 分娩
- 1. 送貨
- 2. 投遞
- 3. 兌現承諾; 不負所望 they have failed to deliver on the issue of quality control 他們在質量控制問題上令人失望 the film promises much, but it doesn't deliver 這部電影讓人期望很高，但結果令人失望
1. bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or goods) to the proper recipient or address
2. provide (something promised or expected)
3. launch or aim (a blow, ball, or attack)
4. state in a formal manner
5. assist in the birth of
6. give birth to
7. save, rescue, or set someone or something free from
「1. bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or goods) to the proper recipient or address」的反義字
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd Iike delivered on Monday. 請問句中的delivered 是甚麼詞態? would like 是片語動詞嗎?
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd like delivered on Monday. would like是用來說你的要求的 I would like the whole lot...
I'll deliver it to her when I receive it. 動詞要有受詞，而且副詞子句的動詞... have received it 2013-07-13 10:01:33 補充： I'll deliver it to her on receiving it. 保持同方向，不宜由主動接被動。 2013...
The point in this question is "in person". Only "deliver" and "respond" can use with "in person". "make" shall be...