- bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address；provide (something promised or expected)
verb: deliver, 3rd person present: delivers, gerund or present participle: delivering, past tense: delivered, past participle: delivered
- 1. bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address:
the products should be delivered on time
we'll deliver direct to your door
- 2. provide (something promised or expected):
he had been able to deliver votes in huge numbers
she's waiting for him to deliver on his promise
- 3. formally hand over (someone):
they would have delivered him to the Germans for vengeance
- 4. surrender someone or something:
to deliver up to justice a member of his own family
- 5. acknowledge that one intends to be bound by (a deed), either explicitly by declaration or implicitly by formal handover.
- 6. launch or aim (a blow, ball, or attack):
the pitcher winds up to deliver the ball
- 7. state in a formal manner:
he delivered himself of a sermon
the President will deliver a speech
- 8. (of a judge or court) give (a judgment or verdict):
the judge delivered his verdict
- 9. assist in the birth of:
the village midwife delivered the baby
- 10. give birth to:
the number of women delivering their babies in hospitals increased
- 11. assist (a woman) in giving birth:
she was delivered of her second child
- 12. save, rescue, or set someone or something free from:
deliver us from misery
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd Iike delivered on Monday. 請問句中的delivered 是甚麼詞態? would like 是片語動詞嗎?
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd like delivered on Monday. would like是用來說你的要求的 I would like the whole lot...
I'll deliver it to her when I receive it. 動詞要有受詞，而且副詞子句的動詞... have received it 2013-07-13 10:01:33 補充： I'll deliver it to her on receiving it. 保持同方向，不宜由主動接被動。 2013...
The point in this question is "in person". Only "deliver" and "respond" can use with "in person". "make" shall be...