- bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address；provide (something promised or expected)
verb: deliver, 3rd person present: delivers, gerund or present participle: delivering, past tense: delivered, past participle: delivered
- 1. bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address the products should be delivered on time we'll deliver direct to your door 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. provide (something promised or expected) he had been able to deliver votes in huge numbers she's waiting for him to deliver on his promise 同義詞
- ▪ formally hand over (someone) they would have delivered him to the Germans for vengeance
- ▪ surrender someone or something to deliver up to justice a member of his own family
- ▪ acknowledge that one intends to be bound by (a deed), either explicitly by declaration or implicitly by formal handover.
- 3. launch or aim (a blow, ball, or attack) the pitcher winds up to deliver the ball 同義詞
- ▪ state in a formal manner he delivered himself of a sermon the President will deliver a speech 同義詞
- ▪ (of a judge or court) give (a judgment or verdict) the judge delivered his verdict
- 4. assist in the birth of the village midwife delivered the baby 同義詞
- ▪ give birth to the number of women delivering their babies in hospitals increased 同義詞
- ▪ archaic, formal assist (a woman) in giving birth she was delivered of her second child
- 5. save, rescue, or set someone or something free from deliver us from misery 同義詞
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd Iike delivered on Monday. 請問句中的delivered 是甚麼詞態? would like 是片語動詞嗎?
I'm calling to purchase a flower bouquet that I'd like delivered on Monday. would like是用來說你的要求的 I would like the whole lot...
I'll deliver it to her when I receive it. 動詞要有受詞，而且副詞子句的動詞... have received it 2013-07-13 10:01:33 補充： I'll deliver it to her on receiving it. 保持同方向，不宜由主動接被動。 2013...
The point in this question is "in person". Only "deliver" and "respond" can use with "in person". "make" shall be...