- an act of showing that something exists or is true by giving proof or evidence；an outward show of a feeling or quality
noun: demonstration, plural noun: demonstrations
- 1. an act of showing that something exists or is true by giving proof or evidence his demonstration of the need for computer corpora in language study is convincing acts of faith are not capable of mathematical demonstration 同義詞
- ▪ an outward show of a feeling or quality physical demonstrations of affection 同義詞
- 2. a practical exhibition and explanation of how something works or is performed a microwave cookery demonstration 同義詞
- 3. a public meeting or march protesting against something or expressing views on a political issue a pro-democracy demonstration demonstrations against the poll tax 同義詞
- the action or process of showing the existence or truth of something by giving proof or evidence: it is not capable of mathematical demonstration Lind's demonstration that citrus fruits cure scurvy
Oxford American Dictionary
Demonstration 名詞1.表明，表示。 2.論證，證明。 3.實物解說，示範；實物說明。 4.示威...
demo= demonstration 陳列的商品;樣本唱片 demonstration 這裡是展示/實物示範的意思 n. 1. 論證,證明[U][C][+(that)] The teacher gave a demonstration of the law of gravity. 教師論證了引力定律。 2. 實地示範,實物宣傳[U...
Demonstration three exquisite the poultry creative cuisine, from pre poultry processing to ... to share dishes finished and after teaching demonstration and guestsdiscussion.