- remove from office suddenly and forcefully；testify to or give (evidence) on oath, typically in a written statement
verb: depose, 3rd person present: deposes, gerund or present participle: deposing, past tense: deposed, past participle: deposed
- 1. remove from office suddenly and forcefully he had been deposed by a military coup 同義詞
- 2. testify to or give (evidence) on oath, typically in a written statement every affidavit shall state which of the facts deposed to are within the deponent's knowledge 同義詞
- 3. question (a witness) in deposition.
- remove from office suddenly and forcefully: he had been deposed by a military coup