- remove from office suddenly and forcefully；testify to or give (evidence) on oath, typically in a written statement
verb: depose, 3rd person present: deposes, gerund or present participle: deposing, past tense: deposed, past participle: deposed
- 1. remove from office suddenly and forcefully he had been deposed by a military coup 同義詞
- 2. testify to or give (evidence) on oath, typically in a written statement every affidavit shall state which of the facts deposed to are within the deponent's knowledge 同義詞
- 3. question (a witness) in deposition.
- remove from office suddenly and forcefully: he had been deposed by a military coup
1. Depose-Chen rally to start this afternoon (倒扁遊行今下午啟動) 2. Shih and...
... weakened … by a bruising stand-off with the country's deposed chief justice Musharraf因與該國前最高法院首席法官激烈爭執且僵持不下...
... Deserve Designate Despite Deride Depose Demise Declare Decide Decade ...