- a place where things are stored；variant spelling of depositary
noun: depository, plural noun: depositories
- 1. a place where things are stored:
Irish libraries became depositories for material from all over the world
- 2. variant spelling of depositary
- n.a place where things are stored:
- Irish libraries became depositories for material from all over the world
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
While cleaning up the depository the other day, I found a photo taken 10 years ago...
These "preferred practices" cover the following elements:trade matching, the role of the central depository.......... 這些較常用(見)的實施方法包含了下列要素: 交易撮合，集中保管的角色...
... of some transactions in which either the Originating Depository Financial Institution (ODFI) or Receiving Depository...