- 1. 抑鬱症 to suffer from depression 患抑鬱症
- 2. 沮喪
- 3. 蕭條 the (Great) Depression 大蕭條
- 4. 坑
1. feelings of severe despondency and dejection
2. a long and severe recession in an economy or market
3. a sunken place or hollow on a surface
「1. feelings of severe despondency and dejection」的反義字
「2. a long and severe recession in an economy or market」的反義字
「3. a sunken place or hollow on a surface」的反義字
...年。 However, appropriate treatment can help most people suffering form depression. Not everyone who is depressed experiences the same...
Neurotic depression 精神官能性憂鬱症, 或稱 精神官能症 這個連結是關於...)為核心症狀，常伴隨有情緒鬱悶的憂鬱症狀(Depression)，以及各式各樣身體不適的心身症(Somatization...
...'t let anything happend in the past trouble you, do alleviate your depression by looking into the future.There's always a hope in the future, keep...