- 拋棄; 遺棄; 離棄；背離
過去式：deserted 過去分詞：deserted 現在分詞：deserting
- 1. 拋棄; 遺棄; 離棄 to desert sb./sth. for sb./sth. 拋棄某人／某物投向某人／某事
- 2. 背離 our luck deserted us 我們的運氣沒了
- 1. 擅離 to desert to the enemy camp 叛逃到敵營
1. a waterless, desolate area of land with little or no vegetation, typically one covered with sand
2. a situation or place considered dull and uninteresting
3. like a desert
4. uninhabited and desolate
「1. like a desert」的反義字
...mistake? M: Let's see... And after dinner, we ate some desert. Some desert? Hoho, I get it. The author spelled...
...house (which was) built 5o years ago 主詞 seems deserted. 那間50年以前所蓋的房子，似乎被遺棄了 (B) building … deserting...
Desert rose Sting I dream of rain I dream of... Her shadows play in the shape of a man's desire This desert rose Each of her veils, a secret promise This...