- wished for as being an attractive, useful, or necessary course of action；(of a person) arousing sexual desire
- a desirable person or thing
noun: desirable, plural noun: desirables
- 1. wished for as being an attractive, useful, or necessary course of action it is desirable to check that nothing has been forgotten 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) arousing sexual desire you're a very desirable woman 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a desirable person or thing the store sells various desirables
- wanted or wished for as being an attractive, useful, or necessary course of action: it is desirable to exercise some social control over technology
- a desirable person, thing, or quality: the store sells various desirables
Oxford American Dictionary
... only thing that made Isabella vaguely desirable as a wife was her stunning, cold beauty... so, Isabella is still "vaguely desirable" as a wife, possibly because of something else that ...
Larger-than-one EQOS values are desirable. 寫法正確, [larger-than-one]當形容詞. 若是把連字號去除, 也有人這麼...
The answer is 4. 1. Desirable =>compare desire, desirable, desirable is composed of 2 morphemes...