- put an end to the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it；ruin (someone) emotionally or spiritually
verb: destroy, 3rd person present: destroys, gerund or present participle: destroying, past tense: destroyed, past participle: destroyed
- 1. put an end to the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it the room had been destroyed by fire 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ ruin (someone) emotionally or spiritually he has been determined to destroy her
- ▪ defeat (someone) utterly the Tigers destroyed the Padres in five games 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ kill (a sick, savage, or unwanted animal) by humane means their terrier was destroyed after the attack 同義詞
- end the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it: the room had been destroyed by fire
Ruin 1.Total destruction or disintegration 2.The act of destroying totally 3.To destroy completely Destroy 1.To tear down or break...
destroy 摧毀 完全破壞 蕩然無存damage 損壞 部份破壞harm 傷害 針對人或動物A fire destroyed the house.火災把房子燒毀了。如果替換為A fire damaged the house...