- disengage (something or part of something) and remove it；be easily removable
verb: detach, 3rd person present: detaches, gerund or present participle: detaching, past tense: detached, past participle: detached
- 1. disengage (something or part of something) and remove it he detached the front lamp from its bracket a willingness to detach comment from political allegiance 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be easily removable the screen detaches from the keyboard
- 2. leave or separate oneself from (a group or place) a figure in brown detached itself from the shadows the newspaper detached itself from the political parties 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a group of soldiers or ships) be sent on a separate mission our crew were detached to Tabuk for the exercise
emotionally detached emotionally =>【感情上】 detached => 【分離的...the service. I would ask you if you could remain emotionally detached, but I don't think that's your problem...
這裡沒有前後文 我大概猜想的意思是坐飛機或者做夢的描述： 在一個黯淡、疏離的層次上，我了解在我腳底下呼嘯而過的土地是多麽的壯觀啊！ dim 是模糊的、不清的 detached 是分離的，我翻譯成疏離，感覺起來像是在描述一個心理狀態。
...the invoice for your records. A. attach B. clip C. detach D.fasten 正解: C. detach 撕開發票的最上面部份供您存查. A...