- the state of being objective or aloof；a group of troops, aircraft, or ships sent away on a separate mission
noun: detachment, plural noun: detachments
- 1. the state of being objective or aloof he felt a sense of detachment from what was going on 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a group of troops, aircraft, or ships sent away on a separate mission a detachment of Marines the battalion went on detachment to Florida 同義詞
- ▪ a party of people similarly separated from a larger group a truck containing a detachment of villagers
- 3. the action or process of detaching; separation structural problems resulted in cracking and detachment of the wall 同義詞 反義詞
- the state of being objective or aloof: he felt a sense of detachment from what was going on
A calm detachment from all personal ties 時間會沖淡一切 self-cotained young man 有節制的年輕人...個人心結 calm detachment 冷靜的分開 就跟時間會沖淡一切的意思一樣 a calm detachment 冷靜的分開from從 all personal ties個人心結 2.能自制的年輕人 2005-12-07...
...attachment types have been the victims of parental neglect, and exhibit detachment from the parents. 8. autonmomy自我管理 autonmomy is critical to educational...