- the action or process of identifying the presence of something concealed；the work of a detective in investigating a crime
noun: detection, plural noun: detections
- 1. the action or process of identifying the presence of something concealed the early detection of fetal abnormalities 同義詞
- ▪ the work of a detective in investigating a crime the detection rate for murder is over 90 percent 同義詞
- ▪ another term for demodulation (see demodulate)
- the action or process of identifying the presence of something concealed: the early detection of fetal abnormalities
Pulsed Amperometric Detection ＝ 脈衝安培（電流）檢測脈衝安培檢測器的靈敏度是抑制型電導檢測器的2~40倍...
It is a commonly held belief that the earlier you detect and deal with your child's dysfunctions, the more likely you are to prevent disastrous behavioral complications. I believe there is some truth to that. It might seem odd, therefore...
detection dog 指的就是偵測〈是否有違禁物品，比方說：水果、毒品、炸藥...〉的偵測...參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_4.gif 2008-08-15 12:49:20 補充： detection dog, sniffer dog 都可以。 explosive dog雖然外國人看得懂，但是是錯的啦！&ldquo...