- the quality of being determined; firmness of purpose；the process of establishing something exactly by calculation or research
noun: determination, plural noun: determinations
- 1. the quality of being determined; firmness of purpose those who succeed because of sheer grit and determination 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the process of establishing something exactly by calculation or research determination of molecular structures 同義詞
- ▪ the settlement of a dispute by the authoritative decision of a judge or arbitrator expert determination
- ▪ a judicial decision or sentence.
- 3. the controlling or deciding of the nature or outcome of something genetic sex determination 同義詞
- 4. the cessation of an estate or interest.
- 5. archaic a tendency to move in a fixed direction.