- firmness of purpose; resoluteness；the process of establishing something exactly by calculation or research
noun: determination, plural noun: determinations
- 1. firmness of purpose; resoluteness he advanced with an unflinching determination 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the process of establishing something exactly by calculation or research determination of molecular structures 同義詞
- ▪ the settlement of a dispute by the authoritative decision of a judge or arbitrator expert determination
- ▪ a judicial decision or sentence.
- 3. the controlling or deciding of something's nature or outcome genetic sex determination 同義詞
- 4. the cessation of an estate or interest.
- 5. archaic a tendency to move in a fixed direction.
- the process by which a country determines its own statehood and forms its own government: the changes cannot be made until the country's right to self-determination is recognized
- the process by which a country determines its own statehood and forms its own allegiances and ... the changes cannot be made until the country's right to self-determination is recognized
Oxford American Dictionary
- cooperation between management and workers in decision-making, especially by the representation ...
- the quality of being determined; firmness of purpose: those who succeed because of sheer grit and determination
...統計用語 多用在回歸分析中。 把相關係數加以平方，稱之為確定係數coefficient of determination。 確定係數的意思是一個變數的變化有百分之多少可以由另一個變數來解釋...
標題：利用生物系統Bacteriophage P22/Bacterium Salmonella typhimurium決定抗氧化容量 Bacteriophage/bacterium系統在過去常被用在測定消滅病毒的活動力上。這裡提出一個此類系統的新應用，用在活體內測定抗氧化的容量。它顯示出像...
The Emperor was impressed with his grim determination. 他堅毅的決心讓皇帝深深感動。