- cause (something) to occur in a particular way or to have a particular nature；ascertain or establish exactly by research or calculation
verb: determine, 3rd person present: determines, gerund or present participle: determining, past tense: determined, past participle: determined
- 1. cause (something) to occur in a particular way or to have a particular nature it will be her mental attitude that determines her future 同義詞
- 2. ascertain or establish exactly by research or calculation the inquest is entrusted with the task of determining the cause of death the point of our study was to determine what is true, not what is practicable 同義詞
- ▪ specify the value, position, or form of (a mathematical or geometrical object) uniquely.
- 3. firmly decide he determined on a withdrawal of his forces she determined to tackle Stephen the next day 同義詞
- 4. archaic bring or come to an end.
A1: 首先 determined 與 is determined不是主動與被動的...決定學西班牙語". 第二句 He is determined to learn Spanish. 裡面的 "determined...
...to pay attention to: (1) Logic: Between "decide" and "determine", which one is a better choice? Here we need a verb ...
...題目: I has not been determined how many years sea turtles can...不好意思！ ※題目: I have not been determined how many years sea turtles can...