- grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate；(of a poor agricultural country) become more economically and socially advanced
verb: develop, 3rd person present: develops, gerund or present participle: developing, past tense: developed, past participle: developed
- 1. grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate motion pictures developed into mass entertainment entrepreneurs develop their skills through trial and error 同義詞
- ▪ (of a poor agricultural country) become more economically and socially advanced the country is developing at a rapid rate and the economy is booming
- ▪ convert (land) to a new purpose by constructing buildings or making other use of its resources plans to develop the area
- ▪ construct or convert (a building) so as to improve existing resources the company developed a chain of hotels
- ▪ elaborate (a musical theme) by modification of the melody, harmony, or rhythm the piano develops the melody into a short cadenza 同義詞
- ▪ convert (a curved surface) conceptually into a plane figure as if by unrolling.
- ▪ expand (a function, etc.) in the form of a series.
- 2. start to exist, experience, or possess a strange closeness developed I developed an interest in law 同義詞
- 3. treat (a photographic film) with chemicals to make a visible image she came to get the film developed
- 4. bring (a piece) into play from its initial position on a player's back rank he preferred to develop his bishop on e7
The develop contries of the world are using up valuable resources...unprecedented human history).請問括弧中哪裡有錯?英文裡沒有 develop countries, 只有developed countries (已開發國家)和developing countries (開發中國家...
英文解釋 treat a photographic film with chemicals to make a visble image
Developing the wisdom to apply the right leverage. 發展智慧讓善的影響力能起作用. ...