- concerned with the diagnosis of illness or other problems；(of a symptom) distinctive, and so indicating the nature of an illness
- a distinctive symptom or characteristic.；a program or routine that helps a user to identify errors.
noun: diagnostic, plural noun: diagnostics
- 1. concerned with the diagnosis of illness or other problems:
a diagnostic tool
- 2. (of a symptom) distinctive, and so indicating the nature of an illness:
reduced enzyme activity is diagnostic of the disease
- 3. characteristic of a particular species, genus, or phenomenon:
the diagnostic character of having not one but two pairs of antennae
- 1. a distinctive symptom or characteristic.
- 2. a program or routine that helps a user to identify errors.
- 3. the practice or techniques of diagnosis:
advanced medical diagnostics
- adj.concerned with the diagnosis of illness or other problems:
- a diagnostic tool
- n.a distinctive symptom or characteristic.
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; cannot append message to destination...
...caseating necrosis on open biopsy with the typical tubercle were considered diagnostic. Postoperatively, active movements were encouraged...
... *=[FPU] Max. burn CPU* 穩定性診斷=Stability diagnostic