- a small cube with each side having a different number of spots on it, ranging from one to six, thrown and used in gambling and other games involving chance.；a game played with dice.
- play or gamble with dice；take risks with; run the risk of
verb: dice, 3rd person present: dices, gerund or present participle: dicing, past tense: diced, past participle: diced
noun: dice, plural noun: dice
- 1. a small cube with each side having a different number of spots on it, ranging from one to six, thrown and used in gambling and other games involving chance.
- ▪ a game played with dice.
- 2. small cubes of food cut the meat into dice
- 1. play or gamble with dice prohibitions on all dancing and dicing
- ▪ take risks with; run the risk of his side continue to dice with disaster you are dicing with an unknown problem
- 2. cut (food or other matter) into small cubes dice the peppers
- 3. Australian informal, dated reject or abandon he'd better behave, or I'll dice him
die-died用法？？ 1.有現在式的用法嗎？ 如：he die in an accident--------（對嗎？？） 我只看過用過去式...不能持續進行兩天之久. d. 可用has just died,表示剛剛死亡. The boy has just died...
Die 是動詞, 而 Dead 是形容詞. 牢記這點, 我們就可以知道: He died. 他死掉了, 成立. He has died. 他已經死掉了. 成立. ...
... on a mold. 4. The shape or pattern of a mold. die: 1. A device used for cutting out, ...足夠的解答。 2006-07-19 19:41:52 補充： 依據你的上下文，die lip應該可直接稱做 "模唇"，這是模具中讓融溶...