- a penis.；a stupid or contemptible man.
- handle something inexpertly; meddle；(of a man) have sex with.
verb: dick, 3rd person present: dicks, gerund or present participle: dicking, past tense: dicked, past participle: dicked
noun: dick, plural noun: dicks
- 1. a penis.
- ▪ a stupid or contemptible man.
- 2. North American anything at all you don't know dick about this—you haven't a clue!
- 1. informal handle something inexpertly; meddle he started dicking around with the controls
- 2. (of a man) have sex with.