- lay down authoritatively; prescribe；control or decisively affect; determine
- an order or principle that must be obeyed
verb: dictate, 3rd person present: dictates, gerund or present participle: dictating, past tense: dictated, past participle: dictated
- 1. lay down authoritatively; prescribe the tsar's attempts to dictate policy that doesn't give you the right to dictate to me 同義詞
- ▪ control or decisively affect; determine choice is often dictated by availability a review process can be changed as circumstances dictate 同義詞
- 2. say or read aloud (words to be typed, written down, or recorded on tape) I have four letters to dictate 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. an order or principle that must be obeyed the dictates of fashion 同義詞
- state or order authoritatively: the tsar's attempts to dictate policy that doesn't give you the right to dictate to me
- an order or principle that must be obeyed: the dictates of fashion
...by the amount of stretching each block undergoes (可能動詞二) as dictated (分詞) by the packing frustrations imposed (分詞) for different...
...接下來 ４. ｎｉｏｂｉｕｍ鈮(元素名) ５. ｄｉｃｔａｔｅｓ=dictate的三人稱單數=口述,命令,支配 ６. ｉｄｌｅｒ ...
...模式的影響. In this paper we argue that the social environment and purchase occasion dictates the desired social density which influences customers’ affective...