- (of a person, animal, or plant) stop living；be killed for (a cause)
verb: die, 3rd person present: dies, gerund or present participle: dying, past tense: died, past participle: died
- 1. (of a person, animal, or plant) stop living the king died a violent death she died of cancer 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be killed for (a cause) they were prepared to die for their country
- ▪ have a specified status at the time of one's death the inventor died a pauper
- ▪ become extinct many species died out
- ▪ be forgotten her genius has assured her name will never die
- ▪ become less loud or strong after a while, the noise died down at last the storm died away 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a plant) decay from the tip toward the root rhubarb dies back to a crown of buds each winter
- ▪ die one after another until few or none are left the original founders died off or retired
- ▪ (of a fire or light) stop burning or gleaming the fire had died and the room was cold
- ▪ informal (of a machine) stop functioning or run out of electric charge three toasters have died on me my cell phone died while I was trying to contact him 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. informal used to emphasize that one wants to do or have something very much they must be dying for a drink he's dying to meet you 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ used to emphasize feelings of shock, embarrassment, amusement, or misery we nearly died laughing when he told us I nearly died when I saw them
- 3. archaic have an orgasm.
die-died用法？？ 1.有現在式的用法嗎？ 如：he die in an accident--------（對嗎？？） 我只看過用過去式...不能持續進行兩天之久. d. 可用has just died,表示剛剛死亡. The boy has just died...
Die 是動詞, 而 Dead 是形容詞. 牢記這點, 我們就可以知道: He died. 他死掉了, 成立. He has died. 他已經死掉了. 成立. ...
... on a mold. 4. The shape or pattern of a mold. die: 1. A device used for cutting out, ...足夠的解答。 2006-07-19 19:41:52 補充： 依據你的上下文，die lip應該可直接稱做 "模唇"，這是模具中讓融溶...