過去式：differentiated 過去分詞：differentiated 現在分詞：differentiating
- 1. 使有差異；構成……間的差別[（+from）] Coloring differentiates the sexes in many birds. 鳥的雌雄通常可就其顏色予以區分。
- 2. 區別，區分；鑑別[（+from）] A botanist can differentiate varieties of plants. 植物學家能鑑別各種各樣的植物。
- 3. 使變異
- 4. 【數】求……的微分
- 1. 區別，區分；鑑別[（+between）] differentiate between good and evil 分清善惡
- 2. 區別對待[（+between）] It is wrong to differentiate between pupils according to their family background. 按家庭出身區別對待學生的做法是錯誤的。
- 3. 【生】分化
vi. & vt. 區分，區別
1. provides a summary of the main differentiating characteristics between incumbent network carriers and no-frills...
How to differentiate the three following? Woods - 樹林，從數十顆到千百顆，通常用...
...這樣就是在問你吃過了沒 - 如何區分她是好還是壞? ANS: How to differentiate between her good and bad.