- 1. 困難的 to be difficult to do sth. 做某事難 to be difficult for sb. 對某人來說難
- 2. 難懂的 difficult authors like Dickens 像狄更斯這樣作品深奧的作家
- 3. 難取悅的 to be difficult about doing sth. 在做某事上找茬 it's a difficult area 這是個棘手的領域
- 4. 艱難的 to be difficult for sb. 對某人來說很艱難 to make life difficult for sb. 使某人的日子不好過
1. needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand
2. characterized by or causing hardships or problems
3. (of a person) not easy to please or satisfy; awkward
「1. needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand」的反義字
「2. characterized by or causing hardships or problems」的反義字
「3. (of a person) not easy to please or satisfy; awkward」的反義字
difficult這個字沒有副詞喔!! difficult是形容詞!!----艱難的...的,難相處的,不隨和的,難相處的,不隨和的 而difficult+y----difficulty是名詞!! ----困難,艱難,難事,難處...危難The new government is in financial difficulties.新政府財政困難。 2006-04-01 00:14:05 補充...
difficult 可以這樣用嗎 Seems we still have some difficult in Taiwan office. 沒有看過醬用的.應該是打錯了吧! = It ...
我認為應該寫成 Andy doesn't speak clearly. It is difficult to understand him.= 很難聽懂他講話。 分析一下: He is difficult...