- 1. 困難 the difficulty of doing sth. 做某事的難處 to have difficulty (in) doing sth. 做某事有困難
- 2. 難度 the level of difficulty of sth. 某事的難辦程度
- 3. 麻煩; 障礙 in difficulty 處於麻煩中 to create or make difficulties 製造麻煩
1. the state or condition of being difficult
2. a thing that is hard to accomplish, deal with, or understand
3. a situation that is difficult or dangerous
「1. the state or condition of being difficult」的反義字
.... He has a problem of talking to girls. difficulty 跟 trouble 在這裡的意思是差不多的，都指做某事有困難，但最大的差別是 difficulty...
就翻譯的觀點，這句當然也可用difficulty、problem 來取代trouble，只是若要進一步探討為何解答的答案... 的主因。當然版主原句也可照你自己的my difficulty is…，只是比起my trouble is，英美人士...
在這裡﹐用的是 have/has difficulty in doing something 其中IN 有時可以忽略不計。 所以﹐Does Tom have difficulty ( in )（speaking） French?